Cash for Class Scholarships
To be eligible*, all applicants must:
- Be a member by Feb. 28, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Be a graduating high school senior or current college student enrolled in post-secondary education for the 2018-19 school
- year at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
- Provide 2 references.
- Complete the online application and essay (topics below).
1. Describe the importance of financial education in today's society
2. Answer the following questions: what is your generation's biggest financial challenge? Why is it significant? Propose a solution.
Please choose only one essay topic and submit as either a 500 word written document or a 2 minute video.
To get started, log in or create a new account on the right.
All materials must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Feb., 28. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please note: Paper or emailed applications and recommendations will not be accepted. All materials must be submitted through the online application. Exceptions will not be made.
*IHMVCU employees are not eligible. Recipients of the IHMVCU Scholarship are eligible to re-apply annually. Applications must be completed each year and submitted to the scholarship committee.
**IHMVCU Family refers to spouses, children, grandchildren of IHMVCU employees and board of directors.